Terms and conditions
Finest Belgian Beers conditions
This website is the property of Finest Belgian Beers
Finest Belgian Beers
Contact: Monday to Friday from 0800hrs till 1200hrs and from 1300hrs till 2300hrs
Company Number: VAT BE 0508.529.032
---RPR IEPER ---
KBC bank Account: BE60 7380 3716 5570
The General Conditions as stated here, apply to all products offered for sale on the Finest Belgian Beers shop and for all deliveries. Every order implies the general conditions of sale are accepted.
The customer has the right to inform the seller to renounce the purchase, without having to pay a fine and without having to state the reasons, within 7 calendar days following the delivery of the goods or the making of the deal.
Only Belgian Law applies to the General Conditions of Finest Belgian Beers.
Working days: are all calendar days except Sundays and legal holidays.
Purchase and payment
- The agreement between Finest Belgian Beers and the buyer is realized as soon as the buyer has accepted the conditions made by Finest Belgian Beers and agreed with them. The lack of a traditional signature does not affect the obligatory character of the offer and its acceptation.
- Finest Belgian Beers has the right to refuse an order to subject it to extra conditions, for instance for huge orders, orders placed by minors, when the order procedures have not been completely executed or when previous orders have caused problems.
- Finest Belgian Beers will always confirm the order by e-mail. As long as a confirmation e-mail has not been received by the customer, the order is not valid.
- Payment of products bought at Finest Belgian Beers can exclusively be made by available methods of payment.
- The seller remains the owner of the goods till payment has been completed.
- To guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, transactions are sent over the Internet locked and secured by SSL technology. To execute payment through SSL, no extra software is needed.
- When payment is not made in due time, Finest Belgian Beers has got the authority to cancel the agreement immediately or to delay (further) delivery of the goods till full payment has been made.
- The General conditions and the confirmation mails are always stated in the language of the website.
Delivery and time of delivery
- The delivery times stated by Finest Belgian Beers are approximately correct but are not ultimate deadlines. The ultimate delivery time is 30 days after receiving the order, except when payment is made by transfer: in this case the ultimate delivery time is 30 days after receiving the payment.
- In the case of temporary unavailability of a product, we will clearly indicate when it will be available again.
- As soon as the goods have been delivered at the delivery address, the risk concerning these products is the purchaser’s responsibility.
- For deliveries abroad the general conditions can be different.
- Finest Belgian Beers delivers worldwide.
For Brasil and China : Finest Belgian Beers is not responsible for any extra charges or local taxes and duty's entering in Brasil and China. Finest Belgian beers is not responsible if the shipment is blocked by Brasilian or Chinese Customs. If the package is sent back through Customs to Finest Belgian Beers, no refund will be made to the client. You must first find out if your country (state) accepts the importation of beer.
For Switserland and Norway: Finest Belgian Beers is not responsible for any extra charges or local taxes and duty's entering in Switserland or Norway. Finest Belgian beers is not responsible if the shipment is blocked by Swiss or Norwegian customs. If the package is sent back through Customs to Finest Belgian Beers, no refund will be made to the client. You must first find out if your country (state) accepts the importation of beer.
For Canada: Finest Belgian Beers is not responsible for any extra charges or local taxes and duty's entering in Canada. Finest Belgian beers is not responsible if the shipment is blocked by Canadian customs. If the package is sent back through Customs to Finest Belgian Beers, no refund will be made to the client. You must first find out if your country (state) accepts the importation of beer.
For China & Hongkong: Finest Belgian Beers is not responsible for any extra charges or local taxes and duty's entering in China or Hongkong. Finest Belgian beers is not responsible if the shipment is blocked by Chinese customs. You must first find out if your country (state) accepts the importation of beer.
- For more information see the link : http://www.ezv.admin.ch/zollinfo_privat/04363/04364/index.html?lang=en
For the USA : Finest Belgian Beers is not responsible if the shipment is blocked by US Customs. Please be aware that State ABC laws govern how much alcohol a person may import into their state without a license and those laws are enforced by CBP. You must check with the state ABC board where your shipment will enter the country to determine their limits. When a person imports beverage alcohol products into the United States on a one-time basis for personal use, an importer's basic permit is not required, nor is it necessary to obtain a COLA. However, ALL federal, state, and local taxes must be paid, and other state, local, or CBP requirements may apply.
Here the link about the law : http://www.ttb.gov/importers/personal_importation.shtml & http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases
- Deliveries are made exclusively through a courier service, unless, previous to the agreement, another way of delivery was agreed upon
- You will be informed about shipping and delivery costs before your purchase is confirmed. If shipping costs cannot be calculated automatically, this will be mentioned and /or an estimation of the shipping costs will be forwarded.
- We provide as accurately as possible information, images, oral information, price quotes concerning the goods offered and the main characteristics of the goods given by phone or e-mail. Finest Belgian Beers does not accept responsibility for advice it has provided, printing errors on the website or technical information provided by suppliers or manufacturers.
- For every product availability is mentioned. Finest Belgian Beers tries to provide correct information, yet it can occur that goods cannot be delivered, due to unintentional wrong stock data or goods that can’t be delivered by the suppliers. In such a case Finest Belgian Beers will contact you as soon as possible and offer you a solution.
- The products offered by Finest Belgian Beers comply with legal standards and can be sold online.
- Possibly Finest Belgian Beers includes in its website links to other sites that could be interesting or informative for the visitor. These links are of an exclusively informative nature. Finest Belgian Beers is not responsible for the contents of these sites, nor for its use.
- If there are limits on the type of beer : if the customer order more than one type of beer that is limited, shipment costs will not be refunded.
- Or if you order different purchases and Finest Belgian Beers can put all these purchases in one purchase, Finest Belgian Beers will not refund the amount of the shipments costs.
Time for reflection and returns (Law on buying by mail order)
- The Belgian Bill of Law on Commercial Practice, the Information and Protection of the Customer of April 12 2010, states that the purchaser has a time for reflection of 14 calendar days for all products bought from Finest Belgian Beers. This period starts as soon as you or someone assigned by you has received the goods. During this period we expect you to handle the goods and the package material carefully. The right to cancel the purchase is not possible when the product and the package material are no longer original, undamaged and unused.
- When you want to cancel the purchase before the Delivery Confirmation Email, you must inform us by phone, by email or by letter within 14 calendar days following the day of delivery of the goods. Cancelling the purchase is not subject to any fines and a reason must not be given.
- When the customer has received the Delivery Confirmation Email and wants to cancel the purchase, 25% of the total order will be retained for administrative costs.
- The goods must be returned undamaged, unused and unopened (in their original packaging) at the very latest 14 days after delivery. The shipping date is the control date. All documentation, certificates of guarantee and packing materials must be added to the return shipment, as well as the number of your bank account. The purchaser pays the shipping costs of the returned goods. Under stamped or not stamped shipments are always refused and will be sent back to the purchaser.
- Finest Belgian Beers returns the complete amount of the purchase, including shipping costs, within 30 days after the goods have been returned. If goods have not been returned in accordance with the conditions of the right to cancel, the amount of the purchase including the shipping costs, will not or not completely be returned. The product , in this case, remains your property. On your demand the goods can be sent back to you on the condition of payment of the shipping costs.
- - Exceptions on the conditions stated here:
- When a product was made or changed especially for you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 calendars days does not apply.
- Repayment is not possible when a product has been worn or is damaged in any other way.
- Goods must be returned to the following address:
- Finest Belgian Beers
- Zwartemolenstraat 43
- 8951 Dranouter
Conditions of warranty
- Finest Belgian Beers applies the official conditions of warranty as stated by its suppliers. These are different for every brand and will always be mentioned when a purchase is made.
- Dealing with warranty will always be the responsibility of Finest Belgian Beers, except for the shipping costs the consumer has made to return the product.
- The customer is obliged to control the goods thoroughly immediately after receiving them. He has to control whether the goods are conform to the agreement:
- Have the correct goods been delivered?
- Do the delivered goods comply with the agreed quality specifications, or –if no specifications were made – to the standards that can be expected for normal use of the goods?
- When a clear, manifest fault is found it must be reported to Finest Belgian Beers within 2 working days after delivery.
- A hidden fault must be reported within 2 working days after discovering it, in writing by e-mail.
- The costs for returning the goods that do not comply with the description of the offer will be borne by Finest Belgian Beers.
- If the product is damaged in a country where you paid import taxes, Finest Belgian Beers refunds the product price without taxes or send next time the product as free(without taxes). You need therefore to make enough pictures of the boxes and the broken goods. Without pictures no refund will Finest Belgian Beers pay.
Circumstances beyond our control
- These are all external causes, anticipated or not, and on which Finest Belgian Beers cannot exert any influence, yet which make it impossible for Finest Belgian Beers to meet its commitments.
- Finest Belgian Beers has the right to appeal to ‘Circumstances beyond our control’ if the circumstances that make it impossible to meet its commitments occur after Finest Belgian Beers should have met its commitments.
- In such a situation delivery and other obligations of Finest Belgian Beers are cancelled. If this period is longer than 8 weeks, both parties can undo the agreement, without any obligation of compensation.
- Before settling the bill you are notified of the price of the goods. All prices are in euro or in dollar and exclusif VAT, Recupel, Bebat and Reprobel. Shipment costs are mentioned separately.
- Agreeing a price with the customer does not omit the right of Finest Belgian Beers to raise the price.
- Offers are valid as long as the goods are in stock.
- If a price is risen after the agreement was made, the customer can cancel the agreement, independently from the percentage of the raise.
- A personal offer has a validity of 2 weeks, unless another period has been stated on the offer
Rights of intellectual ownership
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, names of products or companies, texts, images etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Finest Belgian Beers or third parties who own the rights.
Questions and complaints
- Complaints and disputes must be made within 7 days after delivery. If a complaint is accepted our liability is limited to exchanging the goods. The liability of the seller is limited to the amount paid for every order.
- Finest Belgian Beers will deal with questions or complaints within the reasonable period of 7 calendar days.
- Exclusively Belgian Law applies on all offers and agreements, without giving effect to any principles of law.
- All disagreements originated by offers or deals made by Finest Belgian Beers shall be filed only before the authorized Court of Justice at Ieper, unless an imperative statutory provision indicates another jurisdiction as authorized.
Limitation of the liability
The information on the website has got a general character. It has not been adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the customer. Finest Belgian Beers makes every possible effort to provide correct, accurate and up-to-date information. In spite of these efforts inaccuracies can occur in the information. provided on the website. If the information is inaccurate or if parts of the information is unavailable on the website, Finest Belgian Beers will do its utmost to rectify this without delay. However, Finest Belgian Beers cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused by the information on this site. If you find inaccuracies in the information provided by this site you can contact the administrator. The contents of this site, including the links, can be adapted, changed or completed without previous announcement. Finest Belgian Beers cannot guarantee the good operation of this site and cannot be held responsible for a bad operation, temporarily unavailability of the site, or for any damage caused by access to, or use of the website. Finest Belgian Beers van never be held responsible directly or indirectly for damage caused by the use of this site or other sites, especially as a consequence of links or hyperlinks, including all loss, interruption of work, damage to programs and other computer system data, machinery programmers or other of the user. The website can contain hyperlinks to sites or pages of third parties or refer to these indirectly. Putting the links to these sites or pages does not imply any approval of their contents. Finest Belgian Beers clearly states it has got no control over the characteristics of these sites and can never be held responsible for the contents or the characteristics of them, nor for any damage caused by using them.